Oceanside, Carlsbad, Laguna Hills and Temecula Securities Attorney Samuel Kelsall V handles the full spectrum of transactional work involved with private and public offerings. Whether you are issuing stock to the public, or membership interest certificates from a closely held family corporation, we are prepared to assist with all matters. Mr. Kelsall and our securities law firm team have nearly 30 years of experience working closely with clients to achieve their legal objectives.
Because Kelsall Legal Solutions PC handles a vast range of business law matters, we can ensure your securities transactions are accurately completed. Securities Attorney Samuel Kelsall V takes a look at your entire situation, including business and associated familial or personal relationships, to assess the risk and develop a custom legal approach.
Call Securities Attorney and Business Attorney Samuel Kelsall V at (760) 722-4221 to arrange for a complimentary consultation.
Securities Attorney in Southern California | Taking a Company Public
As an experienced Securities Attorney, Mr. Kelsall can help guide your company through the process of taking it public. In addition to preparing and filing the requisite documents to ensure your transactions are conducted smoothly, we can help you understand each of the steps involved.
To begin, we will examine the structure of your business. It is important for us to thoroughly understand your business goals in order to effectively complete disclosure documents. Throughout this process, our team works diligently in a multitude of areas, including
- Assessing risk elements
- Helping to find an investment banker suitable for your enterprise
- Preparing contracts with employees
- Planning for stock options
- Advising on employee incentives
- Providing for phantom income planning
- Managing your litigation efforts
- Structuring your company to go public
- Writing mergers and acquisitions
- Writing performance history documents
Securities Attorney | Assisting Your Closely Held Family Corporation
When dealing with private corporations, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Laguna Hills and Temecula Securities Attorney Samuel Kelsall V handles all types of transactional matters. He can help complete the establishment of the entity while also making sure the corporate veil is not easily pierced. We assist with many areas, including:
- Issuing membership interest certificates
- Conducting transactions smoothly
- Ensuring minutes are up to date
- Maintaining proper documentation
- Minimizing liabilities
- Drafting stock option agreements